UNIST Technology Park, which owns the website https://spinit.unist.hr/, is aware that the protection and confidentiality of personal data is very important to our users. Therefore, we would like to show you what data we collect and how we manage it.
The information we collect
Personal information is information that identifies you, such as your name, email, or mailing address. UNIST Technology Park does not collect your personal data if you do not explicitly provide it to us when logging in to our website and agree to their use.
The information collected during the application process on the website https://spinit.unist.hr/ is used for the purpose of providing better service to all our users of the data and information contained on this website.
Messages in electronic form
When you send us an e-mail with your personally identifiable information, whether it is an e-mail with a question or comment or you do so via the form found on the website www.confida. consulting, which you provide to us by e-mail, we use this information only for the purpose of fulfilling your requirements. As a result, your e-mail or form can be forwarded to other employees of the UNIST Technology Park for the purpose of satisfying your request.
Limitation of liability
As we have no control over the personal data you provide when accessing or using other portals, or directly to third parties (eg when participating in sponsored activities), to the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude liability for damage to you or third parties due to personal data on that way.
How to use the collected information
We use the information we collect from all our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve those same services, to develop new services and knowledge bases, and to protect the UNIST Technology Park and all users. If you give your explicit consent to the use of your personal data for the purpose of obtaining information, your personal data will be stored and continuously used for such purposes, all by e-mail or mail or any other communication channel to which you have consented.
Information you share
Remember, when you share information publicly, search engines can index it, which includes Google.
Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in whole or in part at any time with future effect. Your data will be deleted upon receipt of the withdrawal request via e-mail: email@example.com
The right to information
At your request, we will inform you in a timely manner about whether and which of your personal data we have collected during your visit to our website. Please direct inquiries to the above address if possible.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, alteration, theft or access by unauthorized third parties.
National legislation – All documents can be viewed on the web pages of the national newspaper:
- Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, article 37 (“Official Gazette” 85/10 – Consolidated text)
- Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette” 106/12 – Consolidated text)
- Law on protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 103/03)
- Law on amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 118/06)
- Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 41/08)
- Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 130/11)
- Regulation on how to conduct and form records of personal data collections (“Official Gazette” 105/04)
- Regulation on the manner of storing and special measures of technical protection of special categories of personal data (“Official Gazette” 139/04)